Log into 4HOnline
- Go to https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-inine.com
- Scroll down and select “I have a profile” if you are a RETURNING family, or “I need to set up a profile” if you are a NEW family.
- Role should automatically be set to “Family”
Your username is your family email address. Your password is the one you created last year. Once you are logged in, click the orange “Continue to Family” button.
Enter profile (family) information using the email address of the person in your family who will manage your 4HOnline account. Click “Create Login” and enter more family information as requested. To make it easier, select the box that says, “Update member records with same address” and then click “Continue”
- Forgot your password? 4HOnline can send you a new temporary password. Just select “I forgot my password” and then type in your FAMILY email address to have it emailed to you. If you no longer have access to that email account, please contact your Club Leader and ask them to reset it for you.
- “Email does not exist for the selected role”: If you get this error message then it means that you are not using the “Family Email Address” that 4HOnline has listed for you. DO NOT create a new account! This will cause huge problems in the system. Try to identify what your Family Email Address might be by attempting to log in using your other email addresses. If that does not work, contact your club leader as they can provide you with your “Family Email Address.” If the family email address they provide you with is wrong or outdated and you no longer have access to it, ask your club leader to change it for you.