New Member Fees
- New 4-H members (ages 8 – 18) pay an enrollment fee of $50 per member and must enroll by 4/1/19 but are encouraged to enroll sooner.
- New Cloverbud members (ages 5 – 7) pay an enrollment fee of $40 per member and must enroll by 4/1/19 but are encouraged to enroll sooner.
Returning Member Fees
- Returning 4-H member (ages 8 – 18) pay an enrollment fee of $50.00 if enrolled by 12/1/18.
- Returning Cloverbud member (ages 5 – 7) pay an enrollment fee of $40.00 if enrolled by 12/1/18.
- All leaders, new and returning pay an enrollment fee of $5.00. New leaders have until 4/1/19 while returning leaders are encouraged to enroll by 12/1/18.
Late Enrollment Fees
- There is a $25 late fee for all returning members who enroll after the 12/1/18 deadline ( for a total payment of $75 per 4-H member, $65 per Cloverbud member). Returning members will NOT be accepted after 1/31/19.
Method of Payment
All members and leaders need to submit payment to the Organizational Club Leader. There are two ways of paying for enrollments.
- Check or Cash Payment
- Credit Card Payment
Check or Cash Payment
If members are paying by check or cash, they will need to submit the payment to the Organizational Club Leader. Members will make checks out to the club if the club has a bank account. If the club does not have a bank account, members should make checks out to “Arapahoe County Extension” and give payment to the Organizational Club Leader.
Credit Card Payment
We will be accepting Credit Card enrollment payments via Eventbrite. This is only a payment method, not members’ 4honline enrollment. Members must enroll on 4honline for the 4-H enrollment to be complete.
4-H Members, Cloverbud Members, and Leaders will need to print the reciepts/tickets and give to the Organizational Club Leader. If members are enrolled in Animal Projects, they should attach their receipts/tickets with their animal forms and hand-in to the Organizational Club leader at one time. Club Leaders will need to collect all payment information and necessary forms for all club members before submitting to the Arapahoe County Extension Office.
NOTE: There is a small service fee for choosing to pay via Credit Card
If you have any questions, please call the Arapahoe County Extension office at 303-730-1920