Environmental sustainability is a state in which the demands placed on the environment can be met without reducing its capacity to allow all people to live well, now and in the future.
CSU, CSU Extension and their valued partners offer a wide range of programs that positively affect our environmental health.
- CSU’s Climate Action Plan Update: http://www.fm.colostate.edu/sustain/downloads/CAP_2015_Executive_Summary.pdf
- CSU and Fort Collins- Fort ZED: http://fortzed.com
- CSU & The Colorado Water Institute: http://www.cwi.colostate.edu
- CSU & The Colorado Forest Service: http://csfs.colostate.edu
- CSU Extension’s Water Program: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/water/
- Permaculture Research Institute: http://permaculturenews.org/2014/08/22/make-use-usdas-unofficial-support-permaculture/
- Land Trust Alliance: http://www.landtrustalliance.org
- Carbon Footprint’s Sustainability Services: http://www.carbonfootprint.com
- EPA’s Sustainability Pages: https://www.epa.gov/sustainability
- SARE (Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education): http://www.sare.org
- Guide to Public Land Use: https://onlinelaw.udayton.edu/resources/public-land-use/