Enrollment Changes & Project Add/Drop
If you need to update your contact or enrollment information, including your club affiliation or project(s), follow the steps below. All enrollment changes are made through 4HOnline. Changes to projects must be completed by May 1. 4HOnline will automatically lock and no further changes can be made after this date. Members must complete each project they are enrolled in, as of May 1. If a member is not planning to complete the project, it must be dropped before the May 1 deadline. Failure to complete a project after the May 1 deadline results in the member not being permitted to enroll in that project the following year.
- Log in to 4HOnline. If you need help remembering how to login, use the link in the 4HOnline Toolbox.
- Select “Edit” next to the member’s name.
- Fix or update any information that is incorrect.
- For projects specifically, click “Participation” at the top of the screen, then click the “Projects” tab.
- Use the drop down menu to add projects.
- Select “Edit” next to any project that you want to change or drop. Then select Update/Delete.
- Click “Home” at the top right hand side of the page to return to your family account.
- Continue to make changes for other family members or double check changes that you have already made.
- Be sure to logout by selecting “Logout” at the top of the page when you are finished.
Contact your club leader if you need further assistance with enrollment changes.