Come visit the garden!
- Address: 9300 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Village
- Master Gardener Hours: Tuesday and Friday mornings 8-11am from April – September. Note, on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, hours will be 4-7pm instead of the morning hours.
- Contact us: Email or call 303-730-1920
- The Silo Park demonstration garden can be visited anytime during daytime hours, for more information about Silo Park please visit: https://www.greenwoodvillage.com/349/Silo-Park
Since 2012 Master Gardeners have planned, planted, maintained, and harvested the 2,200 square foot garden, in partnership with The City of Greenwood Village. A huge variety of vegetables, fruit, herbs, and flowers are grown each year in the garden. In 2023 Greenwood Village redesigned and rebuilt the garden with fifteen new raised beds.
All the produce harvested in the garden is donated to feed the hungry. The demonstration garden contributes to the CSU’s “Grow and Give” program, a larger hunger relief effort in Colorado. Produce from the Silo garden is donated to the Covenant Cupboard Food Pantry in Greenwood Village. Over the past 10 years, the garden has donated over 13,000 pounds of produce.
Come visit! Stop by the garden and see what can be grown in Colorado. From April to September, Master Gardeners work at Silo Park on Tuesday and Friday mornings, and some Tuesday afternoons (see above for hours) and we always welcome visitors. We are available to take you on a tour of the garden and answer your gardening questions
What’s In Our Beds?
Click on each bed to see our planting layout
- Overall Garden Map
- Bed 1-A Root Vegetables
- Bed 1-B Cucumber
- Bed 1-C Cucumber
- Bed 1-D Peppers and Eggplant
- Bed 1-E Carrots and Pole Beans
- Bed 1-F Indeterminate Tomatoes
- Bed 1-G Indeterminate Tomatoes
- Bed 1-H Indeterminate Tomatoes
- Bed 1-I Root Vegetables
- Bed 2-A Squash
- Bed 2-B Beans
- Bed 2-C Kohlrabi and Artichoke
- Bed 2-D Cabbage
- Bed 3-A Determinate Tomatoes
- Bed 3-B Herbs
- Bed 3-C Peas, Greens and Root Vegetables
- Bed 3-D Onions
- Bed 3-E Greens
- Bed 3-F Greens
To Learn more about edible gardening in Colorado