By Martha Kirk, Colorado Master Gardener
I resolve to…
- Winter water until my sprinkler system is turned on.
- Provide good habitat that supports pollinators and wildlife.
- Grow a new variety of vegetable.
- Change my irrigation schedule as the seasons change.
- Kill every Japanese beetle I find.
- Plant a native tree or shrub.
- Plant a row for the hungry.
- Take a deep breath when a hailstorm happens.
- Keep a garden journal for future reference.
- Be grateful for all the natural beauty that surrounds us.