Sustainable living is the application of sustainability to lifestyle choice and decisions.
Know Before You Go Electric: Electric Vehicle Workshop
Join the City of Centennial, Colorado State University Extension Arapahoe County, Xcel Energy Partners in Energy, and the Colorado Energy Office on January 23rd for a free interactive workshop focused on electric vehicles (EVs). Come to learn tips, costs, and benefits of electric vehicles, including all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars. More info.
CSU, CSU Extension, and their valued partners offer a wide range of programs that reflect our commitment to healthy, vibrant and sustainable lifestyles.
- CSU Extension’s Building Farmers Program: http://buildingfarmers.com
- Colorado’s Cottage Foods Act: http://www.extension.colostate.edu/TRA/Special/CottageFoodProducerBrochure.pdf
- CSU Extension’s Food Safety Program: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/nutrition-food-safety-health/
- CSU Extension Food Systems Program Newsletters: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/agriculture/local-food-systems-newsletters/
- Being Green with CSU: http://green.colostate.edu
- CSU Extension’s Sustainable Yards and Gardens: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/
- CSU Extension’ Native Landscape Trees: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/native-trees-for-colorado-landscapes-7-421/
- CSU Extension’ Native Landscape Shrubs: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/native-shrubs-for-colorado-landscapes-7-422/
- CSU Extension’ Native Landscape Perennials: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/native-herbaceous-perennials-for-colorado-landscapes-7-242/
- CSU Extension’s Master Gardener’s Native Grasses: http://www.ext.colostate.edu/mg/Gardennotes/581.html
- CSU Extension’s Master Gardener’s Vegetable Planting Guide: http://www.ext.colostate.edu/mg/gardennotes/720.html
- CSU Extension’s Rainwater Harvesting Fact Sheet: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/natural-resources/rainwater-collection-colorado-6-707/
- CSU Extension’s Sustainable Landscaping Fact Sheet: http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/sustainable-landscaping-7-243/
- CSU’s Waste Management Practices: http://www.fm.colostate.edu/sustain/index.cfm?page=projects/integrated
- CSU Extension’s Native Plant Master Program: http://jeffco.extension.colostate.edu/metro-to-mountain-npm/
- CSU Extension’s Small Acreage Management Program: http://www.ext.colostate.edu/sam/index.html
- CSU & Fort ZED- Create and Maintain an Energy Efficient Yard: http://fortzed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/GUEP_IndEEGuide2014_Outdoors.pdf
- Denver Clean Cities (Alternative Transportation): http://denvercleancities.org
- Plug-in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles http://www.plugincars.com