- This event has passed.
Session 1 – Intro to Embryology
April 1, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a FREE weekly virtual embryology program! This program is for youth of all ages (including adults)! We will learn about the life cycle of a chicken, embryo development, chicken breeds, incubators, egg parts and functions, and even watch chicks hatch live!
Live online sessions will be held April 1, April 8, and April 15 at 2:00 PM MDT.
Session 1 – Intro to Embryology April, 1 2:00 PM MDT
45 minutes to 1 hour
- What are embryos?
- What is an incubator and why do we use them?
- How does the incubator compare to a hen on a farm?
- Why are eggs different colors?
- What does an embryo need to develop?
- What are the parts and functions of an egg?
- How strong are eggs?